Water Rates

Printer Friendly Version

The following is a schedule of rate and fee charges so that each stockholder will know the different rate and fees that South Tawakoni Water Supply Corporation charges to all of its customers or renters.

RATE CHANGE AS OF January 16, 2018, February WATER USAGE, March BILLING.

Household regular water meter 5/8 x 3/4 inch meter:

Minimum Monthly water bill $36.00

0 to 8,000 gallons being $3.50 per thousand or .35¢ per hundred gallons

8,001 to 12,000 gallons being $4.50 per thousand or .45¢ per hundred gallons

12,001 and over being $6.50 per thousand or .65¢ per hundred gallons

Base Rate for the following meter size:

5/8 x 3/4 inch meter Regular household meter Monthly base rate: $36.00
3/4 inch Meter $54.00
1 inch Meter $90.00
1 1/2 inch Meter $180.00
2 inch Meter $288.00

****** Charge for Regular Household New Water Service ******

Price Change as of July 01, 2017

Price for 5/8 x 3/4 inch Meter

Equity Buy In $2745.00 $2,900.00 Effective September 1, 2020
Stock/Membership $150.00
Installation $600.00

If STWSC water main is across the road from your property, there is an additional charge.

$550.00 County Road Boring Fee

Miscellaneous Fees:

Return Check Charge $30.00
Disconnect/Reconnect Fee $35.00
Late Payment Fee $10.00
Owner/Notification Fee $5.00 to notify member that renter/lessee is delinquent on a/c before disconnection
Meter Test Fee $45.00
Service Trip Charge $35.00
Easement Filing Fee $26.00 1st page $4.00 each page thereafter
Membership Certificate Duplicate $10.00
Non-Disclosure Fee $1.00
Transfer Fee $30.00
Customer Cut Off $142.39 $150.00 Effective September 1, 2020

Other Fees: All services outside the normal scope of utility operations which the Corporation may be compelled to provide at the request of a customer or member will be charged to the recipient based on the cost of providing such service.


In accordance with Federal law and U. S. Department of Agriculture Policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 2050-9410, or call (800)795-3272 (voice), or (202)720-6382 (TDD).

Printer Friendly Version